Are you ready to leave all of those regrets behind and focus on the bright shiny new year? I know I am.
As we business professionals transition into 2019, many of us are recommitting ourselves to complete those lingering projects, finally get organized (a big one on my list), save more money, learn that new skill, or close that big deal.
With all of the new gadgets and software designed to make us more productive in less time, do you ever feel crushed by the weight of the business world’s expectation that you continually evolve to do more with less? As the work piles on and schedules tighten, is it any wonder that the presence and influence of eCommerce is spreading? Or that seamless eCommerce integration is now an urgent pressure point?
For the 2019 forecast, many eCommerce analysts are predicting a positive correlation between consumers’ increased reliance on eCommerce and the rapid adoption of new back office integration tools to facilitate that growth. As we all know, technology is changing the eCommerce landscape at a dizzying pace, and if you’re one of the lucky pros running a busy online store, then you may feel that you are in a continuous struggle to keep up with the Jones’s.
Fun Fact: eCommerce in North America grew by 16% in 2018 to over $500 billion.
These favorable statistics combined with the ever increasing number of successful eCommerce entrepreneurs, leave FlowLink poised to help eCommerce clients, as well as the companies behind the platforms that they use, by providing the most flexible, user-friendly eCommerce back office integrations on the market today.
Ways that a back office integration platform will quickly pay for itself:
- Money Saved: FlowLink eliminates the guesswork by pricing according to your number of transactions, so you pay a very small amount in the beginning, and FlowLink will grow with you as your sales grow, all the while representing the best pricing in the industry for the functionality provided. Not only that, but we provide ongoing full time support (from the software engineers who actually build the integrations) to keep your back office integrations in tip-top shape.
- Time Well-Spent: Manual entry is SO 2012 – Let’s get with the times and upgrade into a system that’s efficient and cost effective. Spend your time where it matters most, and let the back end operations talk amongst themselves.
- Scalable Growth: “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. – Wayne Gretzky” – Michael Scott: season 5, episode 23. Don’t let the overwhelming task of manual entry hold you back from your 2019 business goals. Take advantage of what a fully integrated system offers by saving time/money, and increasing efficiency.
Above are services we already offer, but what’s in store for 2019?
- Our New Partnership Program: Featuring three levels of partnership: Agency, Channel, and Strategic.
- More on the ‘How-To’ of things when it comes to eCommerce integration: We’re preparing webinars offering insights into the FlowLink ecosystem.
- Q&A documentation: For those who wish to troubleshoot their own roadblocks, we’re gathering a list of frequently asked questions. If you have any questions, leave them in the comments!
- Business blast off: Although we’ve been in the back office eCommerce integration business since 2014, FlowLink is set to grow rapidly in the coming year, with an ever increasing list of flexible integrations for everything from accounting to logistics and email management. Check out our growing ecosystem, and remember, if you don’t see the integration that you need listed here, then we can rapidly build it, including integrations for legacy software and products with a smaller audience. In many cases the integration that you need may already be on our “rapid prototype” road map. With FlowLink’s unique technology, we can spin up new integrations in as little as two weeks!
FlowLink engineers are always ready and willing to discuss your unique integration concerns, and will happily provide up to one hour of free consultation/recommendations to anyone who wants to pick our collective brain. We, at FlowLink, pride ourselves in being technology agnostic, so we will ALWAYS recommend the best, most cost-effective integration solution for your back office needs. FlowLink builds integrations across all platforms. We are not re-sellers of Internet software, so we recommend the software/integration setup that’s best for your unique business.