Quickbooks Pro Advisors
FlowLink is seeking Pro Advisor channel partners for a new revenue-sharing program that builds on their current skills. We will offer web-based integration training to select Pro Advisors who meet the program’s criteria.
- Established QuickBooks Pro Advisors (minimum 3 years experience).
- Specialization in the retail sector (at least 30% of clients in retail).
- Plans/desire to grow your retail vertical in the coming year.
- Basic working knowledge of online tools such as logistics software (ShipStation) and email management software (Bronto, MailChimp) with which FlowLink integrates.
- Desire to gain a new skill/revenue stream in the rapidly growing back office accounting integration sector.
- A reasonable technical aptitude
- Willingness to put in 20 hours of web-based integration training with a certification test at the end. If you meet the criteria for the FlowLink Pro Advisor program and are selected to participate, there is no charge for the certification training or exam.
- New “accounting automation” revenue stream integrating a versatile back office platform that virtually every successful/high volume retail client needs.
- Easy up-sell to your current retail clients, as you will be helping to automate their back office operations, thereby saving them time and money while streamlining their data entry/accounting tasks.
- Set yourself apart from your competitors by growing your own back office technology division
- Training program begins February 2nd 2019
- Self study program that you can do at your own pace, but we would expect the first students to sit for their online exam and be certified before the end of April.